Welcome to the TellTims Survey. Tim Hortons collects candid feedback through the online websites TellTims.Ca (in Canada) and TellTims.Com (in USA) from its customers.
Find out the important details about the TellTims Canada Survey requirements, rules, eligibility criteria, steps to complete the Tim Hortons TellTims Survey at the TellTims.Ca page.
TellTims is the Tim Hortons online customer feedback survey. Tell Tims Survey is available at www.TellTims.Ca. Which is also called the Qualtrics TellTims.Ca Survey. Customers who buy any item from the Tim Hortons Canada cafes can participate in the Tell Tims Qualtrics survey and share their honest feedback to the company on their overall experience and get a free coupon code or drinks.
Most of the time, the TellTims survey coupon code is exchanged for a $1 hot chocolate, Iced coffee, or French vanilla coffee on your next visit.
Canadians can Take TellTims Survey online here at https://www.TellTims.Ca/
USA Citizens can access the Tell Tims Survey at https://telltims.com/.
The only thing required to do the Tell Tims survey is the TellTims.Ca survey code, also called the Tim Hortons Survey Code Which is mentioned on your order receipt.
TellTims.Ca Survey Guide
Follow the steps below to participate in the Tim Hortons Tell Tims Qualtrics survey.
- Visit www.TellTims.Ca website to start the Tell Tims survey online.
- Enter the telltims.ca survey code, you’ll find it at the bottom of your receipt and Click Start.
- Answer the questions in the survey honestly and share any other feedback. In the last section, enter your email address and confirm it. Then click next.
- You’ll get a validation code, which you need to write in the space provided on your receipt.
Carry the receipt with the validation code on your next visit to Tim Hortons. Show that receipt at the store and redeem your offer.
Note that you can redeem the offer at any Tim Hortons restaurant.
Also, read about
Tell Tims Survey Details In Different Countries
Tim Hortons has approximately 5100 branches across 13 countries. Each country has its Tell Tims survey online and a free reward.
Listed here are the different countries Tim Hortons Survey information
|Country||Tell Tims Survey Link||Reward||Official Website|
|Canada||https://www.TellTims.Ca/||Free Coupon Code||https://www.timhortons.Ca/|
|USA||https://www.TellTims.com/||Free 10 pack Timbits for $1||https://www.timhortons.com/|
|Mexico||No Survey Yet||N/A||https://timhortonsmx.com/es|
|United Kingdom||No Survey Yet||N/A||https://timhortons.co.uk/|
|Middle East||No Survey Yet||N/A||https://timhortonsgcc.com/|
Www.TellTims.Ca Survey Requirements
For you to participate in the Tell Tims Survey, you’ll need to have a Tim Hortons order receipt from a recent purchase at any of the stores within the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.
Also, you should meet the following Tim Hortons Survey eligibility criteria to participate.
- Must be knowledgeable in English, French or Spanish
- The coupon is valid for 30 days
- Have a computer or a mobile device, and stable internet connection
- Should have a valid Email ID to finish the Tell Tims survey
- Should have a purchase receipt no older than 7 days
TellTims.Ca Survey Code Rewards
Once you complete the Tell Tims survey, you get a free coupon code that you can redeem on your next visit to any restaurant close to you.
The rewards for the Tim Hortons Survey keep changing. Therefore, check your receipt to see what reward you’ll get after participating.
Some of the common tim hortons survey rewards are as following
- $1 for Hot Chocolate, Iced Coffee or French Vanilla with no modifications
- $1 for any two classic donuts
- $1 for a 10 pack of Timbits
What Are the Www.TellTims.Ca Survey Rules?
- Should be a legal resident of Canada
- Should be over 18 years old
- Should have basic understanding of English/French/Spanish language
- Should not be an employee of tim Hortons
- Should have a valid receipt
- One survey at a time
- Can participate in one survey per month
- The offer is not transferable
Tim Hortons Survey Information
|Tim Hortons Survey||Details|
|Survey name||Tell Tims Survey|
|Reward||Free Coupon Code worth $2|
|Survey Code Validity||7 days from the purchase|
|Limit||One survey per month|
|Coupon Expiry||One month from the date of survey|
TellTims.Ca Survey Benefits
- Improved guest experience at Tim Hortons
- As a gesture of gratitude, after completing the tim hortons canada survey, you will be given a validation code to write in the space provided in the invitation to redeem a $1 hot chocolate, French vanilla or Iced coffee on your next visit
- The coupon code can be redeemed in the next 30 days
Tim Hortons Canada Survey Questions
These are some of the questions asked in the TellTims.Ca online survey. Answering these survey questions is very easy if you have been to the store recently. The feedback survey for guests is to know their honest review of the recent Tim Hortons visit.
This, in return, will help Tim Hortons provide great service to the guests and a free coupon for you.
The questions in the Tell Tims survey is mostly about these topics
- Quality of Food
- Cleanliness of the store
- Friendliness of the staff
- Accurate billing and prompt service
- Taste and Quantity of the food
- How soon will you visit Tim Hortons again?
- If you would recommend visiting Tim Hortons to any of your friends
- Overall satisfaction levels of Tim Hortons
Contact Details of Tim Hortons
If you have any problems while taking the survey, you can get in touch with Tim Horton’s customer service in the following ways:
- Phone number: 1-888-601-1616
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TimHortons/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TimHortons
- Location Details: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
How To Find A Tim Hortons Near Me?
Finding Tim Hortons in cities you travel to shouldn’t be challenging since the company has a store locator on its official website. Simply go to https://www.timhortons.Ca/store-locator and click on “share my location.”
Ensure that you switch on the location settings on your phone or browser to use this setting.
On the other hand, you can provide your address, and the Tell Tims website will suggest nearby locations you can call for pickups or deliveries.
How To Apply for a Job At Tim Hortons?
If you want to join the team that’s doing a fantastic job at Tim Hortons, you can apply for a job position from https://careers.timhortons.Ca/job-opportunities. Just go to “ Find the restaurant and apply” to find the nearest store and available job options to apply.
Once you select your language and region, you’ll be able to see job opportunities available in that area. A company representative should respond to your email within a few days.
Tim Hortons Fast Food Restaurant Chain
Tim Hortons is a large fast food restaurant known for its delicious coffee and donuts. The company is named after its founder, Tim Horton, who was an elite Canadian ice hockey player between 1949 and 1974.
Other than coffee and donuts, the restaurant also sells smoothies, tea, bagels, sandwiches, wraps, and breakfast. The Canadian-based company has close to 5,000 restaurants in about 15 countries around the world, including Asia and Europe.
- Official Website: https://www.timhortons.ca/
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hortons
Are All Tim Hortons Survey Coupons The Same?
No, all Tim Hortons Coupons are not the same. Tim Hortons Coupons change depending on what you purchase. If you’d like to know what kind of coupon you got, look at your receipt.
How Honest Should I Be When Participating In The Www.TellTims.Ca Survey?
You should be completely honest and provide candid feedback while participating in the Tim Hortons feedback survey. It helps them identify the areas to improve and find out their strengths and how they can improve them.
What Is the TellTims.Ca Survey Code?
The TellTims.Ca Survey Code is the unique survey login number mentioned on the Tim Hortons Order Receipt to allow access to the survey.
How Long Will The Tell Tims Survey Take?
It should take at least three to five minutes to complete the www.TellTims.Ca survey if you have a stable internet connection.
Tell Tims Survey Summary
If you have a problem with how an attendant treated you or would like to provide feedback on the products you bought from any of the Tim Hortons stores, this TellTims.Ca online survey will allow you to do that. After completing the Qualtrics Tim Horton survey, you will get a free coupon code that you can redeem on your next visit.
The Tim Horton survey questions shouldn’t be difficult to answer, especially if you remember how recent the experience was. And remember to be as honest as possible, as the feedback can assist in making the necessary improvements at Tim Hortons.
Read this article if you’d like to know more about the Tell Tims survey.